Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy Grandkids

.SO EXCITED.
It's been 15 months [too long] since my Mom's last visit to Savannah...Her flight didn't get in to Brunswick, till 9:42pm! And, what is usually any easy drive straight down the 95 turned into quite an ordeal! I didn't consider the constant construction or all the "Spring Breakers" heading down to FL for the week! So, Kailee & I ended up sitting in bumper to bumper traffic for almost an hour. That may sound like nothing to all you Californians...but, I've been gone too long and well...traffic just doesn't exist here in GA! We finally made it to the airport, feeling really bad for being so late...but, was slightly relieved that she was not the only one waiting for their ride! Apparently, no one anticipated the traffic... We didn't get back to Savannah till after midnight...Lauren, who was sound asleep when I left, just 'happen' to wake up as soon as we got home. Initially, she was fine with my mom...but, when I walked into the room, I think she realised that my mom wasn't ME and suddenly they were no longer friends! Ha! It took Lauren alittle getting used to...and some bribing with food, but now Gramma is her new favorite person!
aka "The Peanut Lady"
[Pics from earlier in the day] Running errands...getting mani~pedi's...
eating chocolate M&M covered pretzels...YUM!
Kailee & her newly manicured BLUE nails w/yellow flowers!
Cause 'normal' colors are no fun...
Ryan & his happy go lucky life Pretzel eating is serious business
Hey Lambie...you have a little something...riiiiight here!
It's a gorgeous day and we are off to the Beach for a week! I'll be on Mamarazzi overload and will hopefully get some pics uploaded soon...
Spring Break...Here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, adorable pictures! My mouth is seriously watering over those pretzels. so not fair! :) Have fun, I'm gonna miss you!!! I'm gonna be in serious withdrawl, expect me to totally swarm you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I love the sign you guys made for your mom. Hope you have fun at the beach I am soooo jealous right now!!! and thanxs for the add on your mamma list.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!