Saturday, April 04, 2009

Hilton Head Isl. [sneak peek]

Just a few pics from our first day at the Palmetto Dunes Resort. It's only about a 45 minute drive from Savannah, so Fred & I decided to take 2 cars. There was NO way all of us, plus luggage, golf clubs, stroller, boogie boards...etc. would've fit in just my car!
It was so gorgeous out! What a fabulous way to start a vacation...Sadly, it's supposed to rain over the next couple of days, but that'll give us a chance to do some indoor activities...like taking the kids to the Sandbox...and SHOPPING!
Home away from home...for the week!
So we all took turns fishing out leaves from the pool...only to take an afternoon walk to the beach and return to actual pool cleaners! That's what we get for checking in early...
My Pool Boy!
Toad? Kissing a toad...turned into LUNCH! jk
Wash wash, after toad touching! After dinner the kids went for a dip in the pool [it was freezing, but they didn't seem to mind] Crazy kid!!! My little friend...he came and sat on the dock w/me!
The path down to the beach
Ryan, admiring someone elses handy work
To do: Get a tan
Grandma & her girls Just taking a stroll
Mommy, out from behind the camera!
Seeing as how I started this post last night...and barely got it finished this morning...I doubt I'll be blogging much this week. But, hopefully we'll have some more pics up soon!
*Hope everyone else is enjoying their Spring Break*

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I'm so glad you posted pics of the house, cuz I'm on my way to crash your partay!! Looks like you're having fun!! Soooo happy for you guys. MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!