Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gorgeous weather, yay!

After chilly blah weather and even snow...this amazing sunshine was long overdue!!! Kailee decided she wanted to 'hang at the mall' w/her friends [and Monica's Mom] so after dropping her off, the little loves and I headed to Starbucks [which was totally unnecessary] and then down to Forsyth Park! On the way I gave Brooke a text and she just couldn't pass up the chance to run around in the fabulous weather either, so she met up with us...yay!
She'll probably kill me for posting this...LOL
"Heeeeeey"
I wonder where the holes in the knee's come from!?
...and this is why the pit stop at Starbucks was unnecessary...
There is a cafe in Forsyth that brews all their yummy drinks, has yummy food and serves good beer on tap! I can't wait for my hubby to come home...I think it'll definitely be a fam fave hangout!
We weren't the only ones taking advantage of the weather...
Ryan & his little GF MacKenzie
[I tried so hard to get a good shot...this is the best]
.Tickle Monster.
The gorgeous new fountain attached to the cafe/stage!
.Run Run.
[look how crowded the place is]
.Super Baby.
.our girl.
Like I didn't LOVE Forsyth before...I SERIOUSLY LOVE it now!!! The toddler area is back open, there are lots of places to lounge around...I can't wait for another gorgeous weekend, fingers crossed we won't have to wait too long!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!