Sunday, February 07, 2010

1/4 way through it...

I seriously can't believe it's been 3 months since I kissed my sweet hubby goodbye! The weeks are passing so quickly, lets hope it continues that way! We are only a couple months away from R&R and then it's the home stretch! Deployments definitely do not get any easier, but I think you learn to cope & '...make lemonade'!? I've said it a million times but, we really are so fortunate to be stationed in Savannah & to be surrounded by such amazing friends...needless to say, we are continuing to stay busy and just counting down the days...
{i la foo}

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe three months have gone by already. Only two more months until I get a few weeks of Squishes and Kisses. I can't wait. I'm getting really excited, it feels like it's right around the corner. I La Foo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!