Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Creative juices-Midnight Star Pottery

Yesterday, the Mama's and I decided to check out Midnight Star Pottery in Richmond Hill! At first it was alittle over whelming...all this blank pottery just sitting, waiting for you to make your mark! I didn't really go in with a plan...Luckily, Lindsey is a veteran and quickly showed us the ropes.
Mel looks thrilled...LOL So here is my blank slate...
Getting ready to paint Lambie's hand We are kinda missing part of her index finger, but so is Daddy...so it's fitting! ;] Mommies turn to let the creativity flow!? My inspiration is Fred's love of hockey & a hand print we had done at Sea World! I'll update when it comes back, glazed & fired! Leslie creating another master piece...
.Photo Op.
OMG, it was SO fun! I seriously can not wait to go back and see what else happens! Lambie played SO well in the kid area. She had herself a little tea party and let me chit chat and paint without complaint...I'm definitely taking the big lovins so they can get their hands dirty and maybe make something cute for Grandma or Grandpa!? If you live in the area and haven't gone...GO! The ladies there are SO helpful, it's a wonderful way to spend rainy days...

2 comments:

  1. You were right that mug did turn out super cute! It looks awesome actually....great job mamas. I'm glad you and Lambie had such a great time. You are such an awesome mommy smd I am so lucky to have a wonderful woman like you as my wife. I love and miss you tons. Big Squishes. I La Foo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's so cute! I want a handprint mug for syd :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!