Sunday, February 14, 2010

Delicious & Random

What's a million times better than flowers?! Yummy, Edible Arrangements...the best kinda delivery, duh! Especially, when you aren't expecting them...which I definitely wasn't after getting exactly what I was wishing for last week!!! My hubby is just too sweet...almost as sweet as those chocolate covered strawberries! Mmm Mmm...it didn't take long, but the basket has been devoured! I actually had to 'sneak' strawberries...the lovins are vicious! But thank you, sweetheart...it was a wonderful surprise!
...and on to the random...
SNOW?! In Savannah!?That's right...unbelievable! And it stuck long enough for the kids to have a little fun!
...and make 'slush' angels! LOL

So, there are WAY more snow pics...but they are from yesterday on our drive upto Columbia! It's was gorgeous and amazing...I never ever thought we'd get snow down here! Poor Brooke had to listen to me repeat that over and over...lol I'll get them uploaded...eventually!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!