Monday, March 01, 2010

Mommies Night Out

Another Savannah Area Moms Night Out...Our get togethers are not often enough, IMO! LOL But we always have a fabulous time...and last night was no exception! It started w/Starbucks Downtown...and then dinner at Wasabi's! I made the mistake of ordering delish Banana Tempura & ice cream for dessert...and either this deployment is starting to get to me...or the chef has a sick sense of humor! [ok...I can't blame the chef...there were 2 banana's! LMAO I did this!]
I can't take her anywhere...atleast not w/out her booster seat! Martini's @ LuLu's Chocolate Bar Beth & Amie Megan & Kim 1/2 the pic... ...the other 1/2! I [less than 3] my Mama's! What a fabulous way to bring February to a close... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...and because they are just TOO cute! Lambie squished her little booty into a shelf @ Barnes and Noble so she could have some place to read! The Boy!

I hope everyone had a great weekend...ours was pretty mellow, but super as always! We are just counting down till R&R...in a week, we'll have 4 months down! I can't believe it...[which I always say...] but time is just flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!