Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesday (9-22)

Super original title, right?! LOL
Yesterday was a pretty jam packed day. After getting the lovins off to school, Lambie & I headed to storytime, where we met up with Naima & Jad. Lauren was so brave and volunteered to go up front [though I don't think that was actually her plan, I think she was just curious...but got suckered in]
My little hen, running off...[on purpose]
Showing off her hen After storytime, we grabbed some lunch @ Pepito's...yum! Then we grabbed Starbucks and let the kiddo's romp around in the softplay ...and Barnes & Noble. Lauren and I, ran home and met the kids getting off the bus. Brooke surprised Ryan, it's been forevers since we last saw her...the visit was long overdue! The kids won a few toys out of a machine at the restaurant...Lambie went straight for the candy bracelet that turned her hot pink.
Ryan was a fan of the vampire teeth!
'I vant to suck your blood'
So after the park, dinner and Barnes & Noble...again with Brooke, we called it a night and made it home just in time for baths & bed! What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!