Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chocolate covered frozen banana's

Fred's coming home tomorrow and we wanted to make him a special treat. My kids are banana-fanatics and right next to the stand was a kit to make chocolate covered frozen banana's! YUM, right!? So after dipping the 'naners...of course I let the kids taste the 'fruit' of their labor! [badump-bump...chshhh]
They were huge fans...and can't wait to have more tomorrow!
But, I REALLY can't wait for tomorrow...I won't be able to sleep tonight [ha, like I ever sleep anyways] aside from last minute laundry & packing...Fred comes home after 2 weeks away, Kailee still thinks we are going to Six Flags [even after I stupidly had her do an essay on the flooding in Ga] OMG, I can't wait to see how surprised she is when we get to her Birthday destination...Ryan too for that matter! Ahhhhh...k, I'm off! Night all!

3 comments:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!