Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back to School

The title doesn't even begin to describe what a monumentous day it was! Kailee ventured off into the world of Middle School and Ryan had his first day of Kindergarten! I am still in shock! But, because we ALWAYS take the kids to school on their first day...it made for a very early morning! Our first stop was Kailee's school @ 7:30am!
She is probably dying of embarrassment...lol Being followed into school by her personal Mamarazzi!
Then we stopped for coffee at Starbucks, to kill some time before dropping Ryan off!
Awww...my BIG Boy...putting his back pack away
Proud Papa
[As much as Fred misses...I'm really glad he was here for this]
Big Squeeze for sissy
...after a very mellow day, just Mommy & Lambie...
It was time to pick up the big kids from the bus stop!
Kailee and her cool 6th grader ID
The girls, waiting for Ry's bus!
[too bad the school forgot to mention it gets out a 1/2 hour later this year]
.waiting.
But, Ryan finally got home...all smiles!
Everyone had a fabulous first day of school! And since Fred is flying nights, the lovins and I met Brooke for dinner at Macaroni Grill! Yum!
OMG...she's a PIG
Some of my FAVE faces!!!
LOL...Brooke did it!
Lambie destroying Barnes & Noble...1 stuffed animal at a time!
Well...I am EXHAUSTED but, I feel even worse for Fred who is out there flying while I am relaxing & enjoying a generous slice of banana cream pie!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!