Thursday, September 03, 2009

Mandatory Fun

Fred's Battalion had an Organizational Day @ Lake Mayer.
aka...Mandatory Fun!
But, it wasn't that bad...the weather has been so gorgeous lately and there was yummy grillen' going on. Plus, I love the group of guys Fred works with...it's always good times!
Texas Roadhouse was there handing out hats & peanuts!
haha...what is this look!? Mark, failing at pulling off the cowboy look! Eric & I have no idea what his name is...lol [I am currently not a fan of Eric's, because he blew a HUGE surprise for Kailee] Mommy & Lambie
Word!
Playing catch
Taking a stroll by the lake
Daddy, you eat my skittles!
Welp, it's just me and the lovins tonight...Fred is in Jax with the boys catching a Jaguars game! But, that's ok...cause tomorrow, Kailee & I are off to ATL for a Girls Night...woo hoo!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!