Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More SeaWorld pics

Since my hubby [who is usually pretty good @ taking pics] only managed to get shots of my wrist, while feeding the dolphins...we ended up getting a couple of the pics snapped by the SeaWorld people. They actually took quite a few of our little family but these are the 2 we ended up buying...unfortunately the scanner isn't hooked up to the desktop & I am super clueless about that kinda stuff...so these are pics of pics! [just check out Ry in both of them...he cracks me up!]
This is the cutest...
[Ry's hand turned into a shark]Since Fred is flying a night mission...it's just me and the lovins, so we met up with Brooke @ Chili's for some din din!
...and I was wondering why she barely touched her chicken fingers!? Sippin' Starbucks

2 comments:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!