Thursday, July 30, 2009

I dunno...it's Thursday!?

Fred's doing the staff duty thing & Ryan was off catching a movie w/Brooke today. So Lambie & I snuck off to lunch...but Daddy surprised us [yay] sadly he couldn't stay long...duty called, so after lunch Lambie & I headed over to the SoftPlay while we waited for the movie to end. But, upon arriving at the softplay, we found we were not alone! Dun Dun Dunnnnn...LOL Melissa & kiddo's were there, along with a few of her other mommy friends...I guess we'll have to reschedule our 'girls day'!
Cohen & Ryan Lambie having too much fun
C'mon Ry...SMILE
After the softplay, Mackenzie tagged along with us while we headed over to Barnes & Noble for alittle Starbucks and Thomas the Train!
[We detoured at Dippin' Dots]
My lovins are sound asleep & I'm busy plotting how to surprise the hubs with Dodgers tix...all is good in the White house!
.Nite Nite.

1 comment:

  1. how do you make your blog so stinking cute i am just starting and mine looks like crap to me atleast

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!