Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Psychic Son

The lovins & I spent the afternoon hanging out at the softplay w.the McGee's...which must've totally wore them out, because they were both sound asleep by the time we got home. So while I carried Lauren into the house, Fred came out and got Ryan. He puts Ry down...realises he's wearing his cowboy rain boots and says,"You took him out of the house...in those!?" LOL Uhmmmm...ya, I did! And he wore a bandanna & a cowboy hat too! I think he was just alittle shocked, because if it doesn't come off a Gap rack, the kids don't usually wear it...but, I'm all for the kids expressing themselves...whether its cowboy boots or a super hero cape...if that's who he wants to be today, so be it! [Ry has the greatest imagination] But, the psychic part is that...we woke up to a gorgeous day! Bright & sunny...alittle windy, but warm. However, when we were leaving the softplay there was lightening & thunder in the sky and within a half hour of us being home a siren sounds and we've got a tornado warning! And, when that finally passes the wind starts blowing like crazy [I'll be sweeping the mulch back into my yard tomorrow] The thunder just continually rumbles and it starts raining buckets! I mean...it was POURING outside! So even though we weren't caught out & about in this crazy storm...maybe Ryan knew it was coming!? And who knows...maybe he has a future in Meteorology!?
Or maybe he's just 5 & likes playing cowboys!? ;]

2 comments:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!