Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.tassimo.

Normally, I'm against household appliances as gifts! lol But, there are instances...[especially, when they come for no reason]...when I will gladly welcome a new kitchen gadget! ;] Depressing as it all seems...the reality is, [with Fred deployed] I have no need to make an entire pot of coffee, when 1 cup is more than enough. I've struggled with this deployment after deployment and I think the only reason we didn't get one sooner is because, going to Starbucks provided me with motivation to get up & outa the house. Now that my motivation is driving kids to school [thanks to Kai's lack of a bus stop] I don't always have time for a 'pit stop', so even though this will in no way replace my beloved venti white mocha...it will atleast make the dreaded carpool a 'wee' bit more enjoyable!
.delish. Now, to order the carousel and I'll be set! ;] Thx Babe, it totally rocks & I love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a great hubby. Love him!!! I think I'll go make me a cup of coffee now!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!