Saturday, September 11, 2010

.9 & 29.

.9 years ago.
It's a day, I'm sure none of us have forgotten. .29 years ago.
My amazing hubby was born! Definitely a day to be celebrated...I can't imagine our lives without him! Unfortunately, because of the events noted above...he's spending a 3rd birthday deployed, half a world away.
So we sent him some goodies, to remind him we are always thinking about him...
[though, I'm sure he knows] It's football season, baby...Official Side Line cap!
To wear while playing this...lol
And because there is always 'something' new with these guys, some crazy fad or scheme...last deployment was cigars, this deployment...spear fishing & home brew kits!? [insert eye roll] But, I love him...so this is waiting for him in the garage till he gets home! It looks like fun, but seriously...what am I getting myself into!?
.i la foo, knuckles.
I hope you found a way to enjoy your day! We miss you SO very much and are counting down the days till we are together again...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you didn't get to spend his birthday with him. He sounds like a great guy. Hope he likes all of his "man" presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..."Man" presents. That's exactly what they are, I will get NO enjoyment out of any of them! I should've bought him a new food processor, so we could atleast enjoy his salsa...Mmm!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!