Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let the birthday celebrating begin...

Before we get to the celebrating...just a couple pics from earlier in the day. Lambie & I, met up with Lindsey & Cata for storytime and after arts & crafts in honor of Fall. [my FAVE season]
She did such a good job and wants to send it to daddy! :]
So after school, Kai went over to a friends house...a couple hours later, we picked her up and were off to dinner @ Macaroni Grill [her choice] so that we could start the birthday festivities...which will continue till NEXT weekend! LOL
Ryan was playing footbal w/the big boys and ended up in an ant hill. Black ants aren't like Cali black ants, that just want food...these suckers are out for blood! Check out the gnarly welts. :/ He's such a trooper though!
.my girls.

Here sissy...for you!

Oh...what is it!? .sa-weet.
The next day, we took Kai to the airport were she is jet setting off to Cali to celebrate her BIG 1-3 Birthday @ her dad's, were they have a super fun party planned for her!
With some time to kill, we grabbed lunch at Nathan's.
.piggy.
...and then she was off!
WAIT Sissy...don't go! It's always an adventure. Lambie lizard chasing!
She said,"Him too fast for me!" ;] It was a gorgeous day...
Anyways, I can't believe my 'baby' is a TEEN-ager!? I'm sure you'll 'read' me say that a dozen more times before the week is through...lol It's amazing how time flies! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend...the lovins & I are pooped from a neighbors birthday party and bed is long over due!

3 comments:

  1. I am soooo copying that fall tree idea to do with Gavin! We're fighting colds and were in need of an indoor activity today, can't wait :) Though ours won't look near as "tree-like" as Lambie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO!!!! 13 not ok!!! How do these things happen?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kara: its a fun easy craft, what kid doesn't love ripping paper & glue!? LOL I totally used the idea when I was stumped on Ryan's Summer reading project...I should've taken a picture of them, the 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear' puppets turned out SO cute.

    @Linds: I know...it's ridiculous! LOL Who keeps letting these kids grow up!?

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!