Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Hello Kitty kinda day...

When I woke up yesterday morning...Build-A-Bear was most certainly, NOT on the agenda. We did have a few errands to run, some birthday presents to buy and a yummy lunch date planned w/Leslie, but that was about it! But, after finishing our errands & lunch...there was still plenty of time to kill before having to pick up Kai from school! So as we leisurely strolled the mall, we passed B-A-B and my childhood obsession w/Sanrio got the best of me...LOL So we ducked in and Lambie picked out a new friend! [yes, Kai & Ry are already asking when they can go!]
She finally gets it...and had SO much fun! .making her wish. .lots of xo's. .time for a bath..all puuuurty and ready for some new duds. Kailee, later pointed out that the two of them matched...lol I really, hadn't even noticed...
Introducing...Bitsy!
Eek...SO happy.
Next stop, Walmart...for a new helmet.
So bubby can finally have his back!
...and they're off.
.for daddy.
.best buds. Kai & Kendan walking Felice...
Later, we met up with Brookie for dinner & the usual B&N coffee, mags & train table. It was a pretty eventful day...just the way I like it.

5 comments:

  1. pretty sure you have the cutest kids I have ever met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Lambie is soooo adorable!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! She may be the most stylish little girl I have ever seen. I love me some Hello Kitty and Build-a-bear, can't wait for Brookie to be old enough to go build a bear too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I haven't checked out your blog in foreverer! Wow, I love her bike accessories - especially the seat in the back for her Hello Kitty! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!