Thursday, September 16, 2010

.Roundhouse Museum.

.Happy Birthday, Gavin.
Wednesday, we met up with Kara & Gavin @ the Roundhouse Museum in downtown Savannah! 4 years here and it's apparent, we still haven't fully explored the city. I can't wait to take the kids back on the weekend so we can squeeze in a train ride, Ryan will LOVE it! Lambie sure had a fun time...
Time for a stroll...
Time for presents... Time to explore...
Time to play...
Whatever, if your husband has been gone as long as mine...
You'd take a picture of it too! LOL jk
Lambie by the fountain in the workers garden.
She stole my wallet & threw a couple bucks worth of change into it!
.my fave.
Kara is brilliant!
The whole place is beautiful. So many great photo ops... Lambie playing w/baby Stella!
.Kara & Gavin.
.sweet kisses.
The weather was gorgeous, it was a great day for some outdoors kinda fun. After we wrapped up our tour, we headed to Carlito's for some yummy lunch. Kara was kind enough to cool me off, with a crotch full of ice water...lol Who said kids are the messy ones!? Then it was more errands for Lambie & I, before having to pick up Kai from school.
Anyways, thanks for inviting us to share Gavins special day...we had bunches of fun!

3 comments:

  1. I almost peed my pants reading if your hubby was gone comment. love it, love you!!! CRAZY GIRL! Anyways...what a gorgeous place to take pictures. You got some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!! I need you guys to come up here to take some of me with my kids! I am back to being the only on taking the pictures so I am never in them. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous backdrop. LOVE the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!