Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday Playdate

The Lovins and I, met up with the Mama's @ Forsyth for a Saturday playgroup! There was a nice big turnout, it was awesome seeing everyone & their kiddo's. It was insanely humid, even at 10am...luckily, it wasn't too bad in the shade...sprawled out on the blanket...sippin' my Starbucks!
I did manage a few cute pics of the kids...
As crazy as this looks, it's quite effective...lol
Eventually, Brookie showed up...
I seriously, LOVE this pic! Talking to my hubby, a million miles apart...one of my favorite times of the day!
After Forsyth, we headed downtown.
Strolling Broughton St.
Cooling off in Panera Bread...
A million degrees outside & I ordered soup!? LOL .belly beats. The Mama & her babies... As long & fun, as the day seemed...we were home by 3! The Lovins were worn out...and so was the Mama. Too bad they napped in the car and were ready to go again by the time we got home. LOL Isn't that just the way it goes!?
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your blog!

    I left an award for you on mine, check it out!
    http://www.onelittlemister.com/2010/07/thanks-for-award.html

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!