Sunday, July 18, 2010

.Beach Bound.

I wasn't planning on taking a trip out to Tybee...but, Brooke was having a few friends out and the weather was going to be gorgeous...so why not!? It's definitely been awhile...since right after R&R, I think.
This is the, "Oh shit, big wave" face...
Ryan...pouting about something!?
...that he quickly got over.
Cause how can you be a grump, during a water gun fight!?
.Surfer Girl.
She's my [not so] undercover lover!
.lol.
Winding down...this is about the time Lambie & I got stung by jellyfish. So we decided to pack it up and grab a bite to eat @ Spanky's...Mmm Spuds!
Relaxing @ Brooke's...finally realising how MUCH sun I got!
:/ Such a fun day...we met a couple great new gals. Very much worth the horrendous tan lines...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!