Thursday, July 08, 2010

Flying Frogs, fun & food...

Yesterday, we spent the morning at Flying Frogs w/Brookie & a few other Mama's. It was nice and quiet till the the bus load of YMCA kids showed up...but, the lovins had so much fun...and I certainly enjoyed the girl talk and trash mags! [good thinking bringing those Brooke]
He's not waving...he just got done throwing a ball at me!
After Flying Frogs, we headed to the post office. I was pleasantly suprised to find no line, if only it was like that everytime I made a trip! LOL Then we were off to the mall...cause I had a few errands to run & was in need of some Starbucks. So the kids played, while I sipped...
We had about an hour to kill, while I waited for my prints...so we grabbed lunch in the food court, even though I was pulling for Macaroni Grill...dang it, for being out numbered! ;]
Just a couple silly faces...lol

Whelp, that's it for yesterday. After all our running around, we spent the rest of the evening, quietly at home! Anyways, I'm pooped...and it's only 11:30pm! We spent the day chillaxin' w/Leslie at the pool. It's amazing how the sun, just sucks it out of you...but, the pics are cute and will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!