Thursday, July 15, 2010

Magic is in the air!

Yesterday, was a very long...FUN...day! After our morning playdate & lunch w/April & Ava. The kids and I headed over to the library for a magic show. We met up with Brooke & a few other Mama's...I had no idea it was going to be such a packed house...Ryan squeezed in with Brookie, while Lambie and I hung out in the wings. Fine by her, cause she loved reading all the books...
.just being cute. The magician...do these come in kid sizes?!
lol
Attempting alittle Houdini move..
And if that wasn't enough excitement for one day.
It was off to Grayson Stadium for a Sand Gnats game... My first attempt at manual...not too shabby! One of the ground boys gave Ryan a ball... by the end of the night, it was covered in autographs! Even Brookie signed it...
Ry got a new hat, he kept looking at the reflective sticker...at the urging of Brooke, who thought this was just hilarious! LOL
.The Mamas & Lambie.
.Swing batter, batter...swing.
Thirsty Thursday...'nuff said!
Much to my surprise, a video montage of deployed 3rd ID soldiers singing 'Take me out to the ball game' during the 7th inning stretch!
Whelp, that's about all...hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your blog design is super super adorable! I've actually been a reader for a while now, so I figured I should give you a shout!
    MommyIsCrafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Mama! :] If you don't mind, I'm gonna add you to my blog list...

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!