Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pics from down range...

I'm seriously lagging on the blogging end! I thought for sure, I'd have more time w/out Fred here 'distracting' me...LOL But, it turns out that he's such an amazing help while he's home...that I have all the time in the world for 'me' things! If only he could cook dinner & shuttle the kids to school/sports via e-mail! ;] Technology just hasn't caught up, I guess...
Ps. I already gave him crap about the sunglasses...so fired!
Silly glasses or not...I love this Man!
It looks pretty gorgeous...
I imagine this flight would be pretty serene, especially in the chaos of 'war'! But, why are there houses on only 1 side of the river!?
Less than a month till I get to snug on my hubby! Argh...I'm getting so anxious. It hasn't really hit the kids that we'll get to see him in a couple weeks...which is fine by me. Once they figure it out, I wont be able to get a moments peace...plus, w/all the uncertainties in the Army...it's just not fair to get their hopes up! Our philosophy is...he'll get here, when he gets here! :] And his getting here, won't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!