Sunday, March 14, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays-Sheep

So, Lambie & I headed out to Oatland Island for Toddler Tuesday! Of course we took the BOB because, even though there are paths...it's all dirt and there are tree roots sticking up everywhere! Well apparently, I'm not the only one who had that idea!?
.Got BOB!?.
[the green arrow is a Mountain Buggy in Baroque, cuteness] How appropriate...sheep! For our little Lambie! I'm not sure it's meant to be a bracelet, but the girl can accessorise! LOL Max, working hard on his!
After books & songs about sheep, there was a sheep shearing demonstration! Here, I think they are clipping hooves!?
.Big Pig.
The kids thought the wolf was cool. The wolf probably thought the kids were lunch!
He's just so cute!
Strolling through the woods. The weather was PERFECT, no bugs, no rain, cool breeze...it was fabulous!
.canoe.
.bison.
...and later that night, it was off to hockey!
His hair gets so sweaty, you could probably twist, bend, mold it...into any shape you want & it'd stick!
I seriously have SO much to blog...but with daylight savings, I've lost track of time...it's off to bed for these lovins & the Mama w/severe [random] allergies, is off to sip some tea & soak in the tub!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Amber, I'm slowly starting to figure out PhotoShop! Too many kits & fonts & actions to download...it's never ending! But, I'm having fun with it...

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!