Monday, March 08, 2010

Sunday @ Fabulous Forsyth

All week, I waited and waited for the weekend...I knew it was going to be gorgeous out & just HAD to spend atleast 1 day, soaking up the sun at Forsyth. Of course it was me & the usual suspects...the Lovins & Brooke! ;] I can't even begin to write how amazing it was to just sprawl out on a blanket...sip Starbucks, watch the kids play and RELAX! If only everyday of the deployment could be so stress free...lol...but, where would the fun be in that!?
.me & my girls..rockstar. .chillen.
.look.
1 of the MANY positions we found ourselves lounging in...
Lauren had a BLAST collecting the Spanish Moss and putting into 1 big pile.
I think it's time to join the circus!
Pesky Big Bubbies!
When you need somewhere to rest your coffee...Kailee is there for ya!
Oversized sunglasses, anyone!?
.my sweet boy.
.gorgeous.
Cute, even when woofing down a hotdog!
We ran into so many friends & neighbors...
Brooke & Brock
.puppy love.
[just to torment my hubby]
.Starbucks: Round 2.
I'm just gonna say...go ahead...be jealous! ;] It was such a gorgeous day...we all got alittle sun & fed our souls with fresh air! If only the hubster was here and if only 1 of us would've remembered to bring the trash magazines to gossip over! LOL I can't believe we spent 5.5 hours in the park and I SO can't wait till we do it again. Unfortunately, w/rain and all the St. Patty's Day festivities, I think it'll be a couple weeks before we get the chance!

1 comment:

  1. i AM jealous. that park looks beautiful. I cannot wait for warmer weather to come our way.
    I also have not said it before, but Brooke is gorgeous. Totally model-esque! I only wish I could look so great in every. single. photo! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!