Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dinner @ the Danawi's!

Yet another, wonderful time w/the Mama's and our Lovins! Last night we had dinner at Mo & Naima's w/Jack & Melissa...and what would a dinner party be w/out WINE!?
The dinner was just delicious! Naima totally out did herself! Our host & hostess...
...aren't they adorable!?
The crew!
We are alittle crazy!
Bella on the Bongo's
We are dorks...
Naima...belly dancing, I think!?
The boys taking me to the 'gun show'
In honor of Halloween
Family ties!
The Propers
Naima & Jad
Lambie being entertained by Elmo
LMAO...the party was off the Hookah!
But, seriously we had a fabulous time...I can't wait to get together again tonight for alittle trick or treating. I think someone mentioned cocktails...!? Or is that wishful thinking!?
Oh...and earlier in the day, Kai & I snuck off for mani~pedi's and a little Starbucks! I ventured away from my normal pale pink or french...red! It's a little much, but it's growing on me...
Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you have a safe & fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!