Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Sharks in ATL!

Alright, not to be a bummer...but, with this next deployment quickly approaching Fred and I took the opportunity [thanks to Brooke] to get away for the weekend and see our FAVORITE hockey team [the San Jose Sharks] in action! How lucky for us, they were playing this weekend in ATL! So we hit the road and left gorgeous 75 degree weather...only to arrive in ATL to a chillin' 55! Brrrr... I left it to Fred to pick our seats...and guess what!? We ended up right behind the Sharks bench and right next to the tunnel! LOL Go figure! But, I can't argue w/a man who is spending the next year in the Sandbox!
.Sticks. DREW...I'm sure you've seen him on CSN!
Warm ups...Nabby getting loose.
He would've made a great Featherette! LOL Marleau, heading back to the locker room
Nabby, is off too...
Start of the game...the guys coming out of the tunnel GUCH! My fave [cause he's a 1/2 Jap too]
I LMAO everytime I see this...
[check out the ref] Nabby takin' a breather
Fred getting a pound from Patty
I think the back of the jersey's speak for themselves!
Haha, it almost looks like I'm infront of a 'green screen'!BIG Joe
Line Change Vesce is SO tiny...I could put him in my pocket!
But, oh man does he hold his own... The man who wears the "C"!
Another "W" for San Jose...
Thrashers 3 - Sharks 4
Our seats were KICK ASS!!! OMG, it's insane being SO close to the players and hearing Mclellan drop the F-bomb every other word! LOL Sitting 2 feet from Greisse [who played an awesome game tonight against the Flyers] The kids got to see us on TV...[which they loved] I was shoving a hot dog in my face...classy, right!? I loved having the hubby all to myself...k, well after the game...I had the hubby all to myself! Haha We had a wonderful weekend...I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs as well!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!