Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Uhmmm...I might need help!

I have been 'plotting' to get another stroller...just not this one! LOL But the timing could not have been more perfect! Lambie is quickly outgrowing the Bugaboo Bee. Which totally breaks my heart, cause I LOVE my custom Mama-La cover...and the Mutsy board fits SO perfectly! But, in my defense...this awesome deal came along...and I just couldn't pass it up!!! The new ride is a...
Maclaren Techno XL
[coffee & sky blue]
Just a quick rundown of it's features...
Fits from: Birth to 65lbs [ya, that says 65 whopping lbs!]
Recline: 4 positions
Suspension: Front & rear
Extendable leg rest Height adjustable shoulder harness
Shoulder pads Coordinating [reversible] seat liner Reflective accents
Like the Bee it has a nice, gianormous canopyUV protected Peek a boo window on the canopy & lots of convenient storage pockets Like the "Ergonomically optimised" handles aren't tall enough as it is...they are also adjustable and get even taller! Big ole 6.5" wheels... A bunch of stuff we don't need! lol
Universal Carseat Adapter
[Fits most major U.S. car seats: Britax Companion Graco Snug Ride - Safe Seat Peg Perego Primo Viaggio],
infant headrest, rain cover, travel/gate check tag

And the best part...another awesome deal, thanks to a tip from the lady @ Punch & Judy's and the most random place ever...TJ Maxx!

So far I have only strolled it around the house...it was raining too bad to swap out strollers, so we just took the Xplory on our errand running today....hopefully, it will stop raining and we can take it out for a stroll around the neighborhood! :]

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, now I want to drag the kids out in the rain to TJ Maxx and look for one! That 65lb limit is what makes me want one, i was just telling myself last night to go look for a stroller...I have a carseat obsession (oh 17 or so lol) so I only have 1 stroller, and it sucks (Graco Mosaic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Welcome to the Maclaren family. We're happy to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you could tell me which of your strollers you like best, I am getting ready to buy the Mutsy but I'm debating if I should get the bugaboo instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really LOVE Bugaboo's! It's like pushing air, they manuever beautifully...our daughter loved everything from the bassinet to the toddler seat. They are easily customized, which is great cause everyone has a Bugaboo, right!? LOL But, if 'pimping out the pram' isn't your thing...

    Than, the Mutsy is a GREAT choice! It has LOTS of cool accessories, like the fun seat & diner tray! I especially love the Step-up board. [its for our son, but Lambie LOVES riding it too]

    You won't go wrong with either of those strollers...I added my FB to the side bar. [go ahead and msg me if you have any other questions]

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool thanks! don't mind if I add you on my FB too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!