Sunday, October 04, 2009

Woot Woot!

Just a couple pics, cause I wasn't gonna blog this...but its an easy way to let everyone know...it's once again, safe to call! ;]
So, if we have talked on the phone in the last month, you'll know what a POS my phone is. It has truly taken a turn for the worse! After the condensation from my nightly glass of water seeped into the phone, it has been disconnecting calls and randomly shutting off...not to mention pressing #5 w/out it also registering #2, has become a problem and I'm lucky if I can get the #1 to work...so heaven forbid I need information or the police! LOL I am due for an upgrade in 2 months, but honestly...I just couldn't wait any longer! Fred knew this...so while he was out grabbing 'dinner'...he grabbed something else...

A super cute new touch screen phone aka the Samsung Behold, in espresso [shiny brown] to match my super cute new laptop! Uhm...it was either that or pink and could you honestly see me walking around with a pink phone!? LOL Ahhh...I'm just so excited to text and have an uninterrupted conversation [well, uninterrupted by the phone...I can't help the kids]!

...Lambie is so random...this looks like a good place to 'hang out'! We are off to a picnic in the park...I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!