Monday, February 23, 2009

Pimp'd out the Pram

I really should start a whole new blog for "All things Mommy" cause we all know I'm addicted to strollers, diaper bags...etc!
Mama-La Custom Cover
[the fabric was chosen by me & is not offered on her site]
The set comes with 2 pieces.
The canopy & the liner...this is the liner with the original Bugaboo Bee hood ...and now the custom canopy! [FABULOUS] [from the top w/Mama-La logo]
Straight on view w/liner and canopy
We had a 'slight' delay in shipping...the fault clearly lies with the USPS, but that didn't make me any less anxious! When it finally arrived, like most things...it was definitely worth the wait! The quality of the set & packaging are very professional and honestly way more than I expected! The canopy is atleast twice as thick as the actual Bee hood and lined with a thick quilted fabric. The seat liner is also lined on the reverse in a quilted 'satin' material. I will definitely be ordering another set for the Bee and possibly a little something for the Frog!
I think she approves... Fabulous sun coverage
..Link to Mama-La Website.. http://www.mama-la.com/index.php

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!