Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Bugaboo's are now a stroller for 2!

I have to blog this, cause it's seriously the most amazing Mommy invention EVER! [plus I need somewhere to upload the pics so I can post them other places around the web...LOL] I am seriously kicking myself for not having bought one of these 21 months ago!!! After our trip to Sea World 2 weeks ago and pretty much having to drag Ryan around by the end of the night [even though he was a trooper & did so great all day] I wanted to find something that would make the long, tiring days of our upcoming trip to Universal Studios alittle easier on him...and us!!!
The Answer:
Mutsy Step Up wheeled board...BRILLIANT!
What's in the box...3 simple pieces and you really only need 2 of them. One is an extender to make it even longer.
Easily attaches to the back of the Bugaboo Frog by pinching the 2 metal levers located on the underside of the board!
Attached to the Bugaboo Frog
It has 3 length settings [without the extender], this is the longest!
At it's shortest length
[this would probably work alittle better w/the adjustable handle offered on the Cameleon model]
*hint hint, babe*Attached to the back of the Bee...it's a close fit, but works great and the brake is still easily operated!Attached to the Bee w/the seat rear facing
With the Bee seat forward facingFolded up and out of the way for when it's not in useBecause of how the Bee is designed there are 2 rubber nubs that stick out on either side [it's what the leg rest snaps onto when rear facing] they actually hold the board in place so that it stays up and out of the way!The Bee can even be folded with the Step Up attached

...and it doesn't take up any more room than before!

I will update this w/pics of it actually in use, when Ryan gets outa school. This is truly the best thing ever...if you have a toddler [2.5 years+] and a new baby, there is absolutely no need to buy a big ole bulky double stroller! Just get a wheeled board...it doesn't have to be Mutsy [although it will get a glowing recommend from me] there are several different brands out there...Valco, Lascal, Bugaboo...etc!

Welp, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...I know we will...we are off to Orlando! Check back for pics, we'll have the laptops and I'll be uploading in the evenings...if I have the energy!

2 comments:

  1. awesome.... I had one of these things on my stroller in Germany. It was awesome when the kids were little.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!