Friday, January 23, 2009

My new "Baby"

Whelp...there isn't much to say! After months of having to share 1 vehicle we finally bought another car! She's not new...just 'new to me'...but, I love her anyways! [yes, it's a girl]
2006 Volvo XC90
Nothing really special here...just a dashboard. But, the car has so many features I doubt I'll ever figure out how to work them all!Kailee's favorite thing!
I have to agree it'll be nice to open it up on our way out to Tybee this summer!Really!? How many people do they think are going to be driving this car!?Maybe this is who the 3rd Memory button is for!?
[crappy camera phone pic, while we were at the dealership]Seats 7!
But, we leave the middle seat in the 2nd row folded down so Kailee can easily get in and out!Such a cool feature...integrated booster seat.
Kailee's row...Do Not Enter!
With the 3rd row up, there isn't a ton of trunk space...thank god for the Quinny Zapp!
Fred is also getting a new car, since we have the XC90 we no longer need a larger SUV like the Envoy! We are heading down to Orlando Saturday to pick it up and while we are there...we are gonna take the lovins to Sea World! It's supposed to be 75 degrees down there. Woo hoo! I'll definitely be posting pics...
TGIF!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Nice car you'll love it. My friend has one.Have fun at Sea World. Can't wait to see the pics. Your kids are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!