Sunday, January 11, 2009

A day @ the beach

It's mid January and we had one random day of Spring! So, with the temp in the 70's, we packed up the kiddo's and their bagillion sand toys, grabbed a few subs and headed for the Atlantic! [You have no idea how weird that is to say, having grown up in Cali] The water is still too cold to jump in, but that never stops Ryan from getting soaking wet! We finally coaxed Lambie out of her Bugaboo, off the blanket and into the sand. We had a yummy picnic lunch under the watchful eye of every seagull on the eastern seaboard! [They were very fond of Kailee...lol] Having fun, goofing around, enjoying the weather...that's all the day was about!

Men are so dramatic! All I did was ask which way to the beach...!?

Alright...I dumped out all the sand toys...now what!? Busy Bee...just diggin' away!

Kailee goes straight for the sand castle making!

Everyone pitching in...while Mommy 'supervises'!

I'm gonna get you Mr. Seagull!

Just kidding...they're gonna get us.

Just strolling along... Time for a snack. YAY! She's no longer afraid of sand!!! There are so many years between these two...they have nothing in common and probably never will...but man, do they love each other! This is one of my favorite pics! These 3 are my world! Alright Daddy, pack it up! K, just one more before we leave...Ryan soaking wet and covered in sand...that's my boy!

The weather is no longer bright and sunny, it's kinda gloomy [I think it even rained a little]! Blah...so here I am sippin' Starbucks, just blogging away! Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. And for those of you stuck in the snow...I hope it warmed you up a bit!

1 comment:

  1. It must be nice, not having any snow, or being able to walk barefoot outside. I almost forgot what it's like! I have not even been to the beach for like 5 years... it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!