Monday, January 19, 2009

I've got sunshine

Well it wasn't exactly 'sunny'...but, it sure wasn't raining anymore! 2 days of drizzling rain was driving us all alittle batty. Luckily, it stopped just in time to enjoy the last little bit of a 4-day weekend we had left...so we set off to Lake Mayer for a little stroll and to feed the 'yucky ducks'. [which were actually no wear to be seen] But, we don't discriminate...so we fed boring ole normal geese. ;)
She is fearless...let her out of the stroller and she heads straight for them!
...doing this! Aghhhhhhhh... Kailee & this bag are inseparable!
It took alittle coaxing from Fred & the kids, but I did it!
Definitely not a fan of being so close to these things!
I swear they are gonna peck out my eyes...irrational, I know! One day...he will fall [scratch that] jump into this lake! Just strolling along, heading over to the playground!
SO random! A chicken!?
Kailee Bear Hmmm...graceful! Weeeeee... Just spinning the X's & O'sRy Guy
It's genetic
More sliding
Move it or loose it, sista!My monkey's
What goes up... ...must come down! A stowaway

2 comments:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!