Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lambie's *NEW* ride

I could've strangled Fred yesterday when he informed me that I had to pick him up from the Vovlo dealership at 10am! That's exactly the same time that the UPS guy makes his rounds in our neighborhood! Grrrrr...
I guess the upside is that when I got home from running all my morning errands I had a nice big box waiting for me on the porch! Yay! Bugaboo = Love
Yay...bubble wrap!
Ryan will LOVE that...
Almost completely assembled straight out of the box.
Just needed to pop on the front wheels!
Ready to rock & roll...
Uhm...I'd say she likes it!
Cause she threw a fit when I took her out!!!
All I wanted to do was flip the seat around...once I did that and put her back in...she was just peachy again!
~Spoiled Girls~
Mommies new ride & Lambies new ride!
Not as compact as the Quinny Zapp, but it fits just fine with plenty of room for shopping!
Bugaboo Bee & Bugaboo Frog Quinny Zapp & Quinny Buzz
My collection is complete!
This'll probably be the last you see of the Quinny's! The Zapp is getting put in Daddy's car...on the off chance he's out alone with the kiddos [although he did try to fight me for the Bee]...and the Buzz is already packed up & back in the closet...maybe I'll pull it out during our next deployment! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, now I am leaning away from the buzz. The bee looks fantastic in black, and I love your frog. Darn it girl....now I will have to go back to the drawing board all over again. hehe. I came sooooooooo close to buying that buzz yesterday, but hesistated. I am just going to wait till I see them all IRL next week! Maybe I will buy 2. *HELP*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl you are obsessed. My hubby would kill me if I purchased that many expensive strollers. I am so jealous! Next stroller will be a double I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!