Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween pt2 (Sav'h)

Saturday: Round 2 of Trick-or-Treating
Our morning started out like any other...lol Starbucks & shopping. I had a few last minute costume pieces to pick before we headed over to Melissa & Jacks, like the jewels for Lambie's ruby slippers. I didn't want to ruin a perfectly good pair of All-stars w/glue, so figuring out a way to get them to stick was interesting. But, I've gotta pat myself on the back...considering I glued these on 1 by 1, they turned out pretty cute, Lambie LOVED them.
"There's no place like home..."
She made a pretty great Dorothy. .All my Lovins.
.Bella was a sweet angel.
Lambie knows the drill...she's got her bag WIDE open!
Ryan looked like a bobble head Iron Man!
.gorgeous.
.sweetness.
Well the kids got tons of candy and had a blast! It was a great distraction from this weeks exciting events!!! Hope everyone got lots of goodies & had a fabulous Halloween. Ya'll probably won't be seeing much from the blog till after Wednesday...but trust me, you won't want to miss it! ;]

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!