Sunday, November 28, 2010

30-Something...

.11.22.10.
So, like a month ago I officially hit..."30-something"...31 to be exact. My morning started out by waking up to THE BEST Birthday present...ever! And the day only got better from there, when Fred left work early & picked up some Starbucks & beautiful flowers.
He & Lambie quickly got to work on my Birthday Cake!

I'm gonna lick it... ...even without the frosting they were so moist & delish! Frosting is serious business!
Time for candles...the cakes not big enough, Daddy!
.Ta Da.
But, before they let me dig into the cake...we chowed down on the Hubby's DELISH lettuce wraps & fried rice.
If your hubby cooked like mine, you wouldn't eat out either! ;]
.Ry Guy & the Birthday Girl.
Lighting up the room...and there wasn't even 31 candles.
Haha...I'm lucky we didn't set off the smoke alarm!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.11.27.10.
Since Kai Bear was outa town on my Birthday, we headed to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate after picking her up from the airport! BREATHE Lambie!
.goofball.
He sure does love his 'chicken burgers'...
I'm alittle late on this, but a HUGE Thanks to my Hubby & Lovins for another fabulous year & wonderful Birthday...and to all my friends & family, thanks for all the Birthday wishes & love...it means the World!

2 comments:

  1. Love the b-day pics! What an awesome chef you have. It was great running into you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. I am entering the world of 30 in less than 6 months and I am scared. You make it look good :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!