Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween pt1 (on-post)

We had a late start to our day...but, eventually Lambie and I headed out for some Starbucks & softplay! She HAD to wear her 'wicky witch' costume, which is fine by me...cause last Halloween, she was not feeling the 'tutu love'! lol
We have 2 nights of trick-or-treating this year, so in an effort to avoid having the same pics, both nights...I literally threw this together last minute w/things we had laying around the house, not too shabby.
.twirling.
.piggies. And Ryan wore his Prince costume from a 'Royal Ball' he had 2 years ago @ Maggie's. LOL I can't believe it still fits!!!
Haha, getting them to stop for a pic...when all they wanted to do was run to the next house, was challenging!
Don't mess w/the 'Tween Bee'! .my lovins.
While I took the little ones, down the street & back...Kai passed out candy w/a friend!
Then, we swapped and the big kids headed out...
.random.
.tootsie pop.
.candy.
Ryan's haul...I don't even know what to do with all this candy!? Thank god, Daddy will be home soon to 'inspect' it! ;] lol
Well, plenty more pics to come...hopefully, I'll get them blogged before Fred gets in! Eek!!! What an exciting week[end] we have ahead of us...Happy Halloween, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. You've got some cute kiddos. Love the witch costume, Brookie is being a witch too!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!