Sunday, November 21, 2010

Children's Book Festival 2010

Haha...so just when I thought I was getting on top of the blogging, life has other ideas! Which is fine, cause we certainly don't mind the chaos...but, now I'm over a week behind for the first time in the history of blogging. [I think, I'm pretty sure?!] I really can't believe it...lol
11.13.10
.Off to the Book Festival @ Forsyth. We ran into Ryan's buddy [next door neighbor], Ethan.
Busy checking out all the fun, not sure what to do next!?
One of the crafts using rolled newspaper!
Daddy & Ry made a gun...lol...Boys!?
So many fabulous Authors were there...Anna Dewdney [Llama Llama Red Pajama] & Melinda Long who wrote one of Ryan's favorite books [Pirates Don't Change Diapers]. Chatting w/Ry while autographing his new book, How I Became a Pirate!
Kailee even found one of interest...
As always, there was plenty to see...lol
After the crafts and buying a couple books, we headed to the overly packed playground to burn off some more energy before heading home!
He's so crafty. A random piece of tanbark he thought made a perfect witches nose!
Hopefully, it won't be another week between blogs...*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!