Thursday, November 25, 2010

Disney on Ice

11.18.10
.Princesses w/my Princess.
This time, last year...the Lovins & I were watching Nemo on Ice, trying to keep our minds off the fact that Daddy had JUST left. So this year, when I found out it was Princesses...I knew we just had to go again. The 10:00am show on Thursday was perfect. It gave Lambie & I something special to do while the big loves were in school. Even though she wasn't feeling too hot, she still had a blast and I actually REALLY enjoyed myself!!!
k, got my goodies...lets go!
.Princess Jasmine from Aladdin. A whole new wooooooorld...
6 of the 7 Dwarfs...where's Dopey!?
...there he is!
.mesmerized. Don't eat the apple...doh!
.Beauty & the Beast. It's one of my favorites...I'd LOVE to see it on Broadway, again!
[hint hint Santa]
.The Little Mermaid.
Cinderella is off to the ball...
Quick pic, before we headed out!
She's got her hands full.
But, before we could make it to the car...we had to stop & munch on some snow cone!
Just another awesome day...what can I say!?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to take Brookie to see the Princesses!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!