Monday, August 23, 2010

.Stokke Love.

The Stokke has been [by far] one of my FAVORITE strollers...next to the Bee [while it lasted]! The only thing that could make the Xplory even more fabulous, IMO...was a set of yummy Olive textiles [ok, and maybe alittle front suspension]. But, with Lambie quickly approaching 4yo...I could never justify $200 on new textiles, especially when the turquoise is gorgeous & eye catching. However, one of my super fabulous Mama's offered to swap, and I just couldn't pass it up! So off to Cali the turquoise went and there my Stokke sat naked while we awaited the arrival of it's new duds...
Which came in, today!!! Lambie was so excited she said,"YAY...my stroller is fixed. I want to sit in it!" The both of us are seriously over the Orbit! :/ Eek! It's lovely...even w/the rain cover attached! I can't tell you how excited I am that my fave Reese Li matches nicely! I've been dying to use these 2 together! Now if only I could get my hands on the Linen Dynasty... [*hint hint hubby*] ...and we can still use the Honeybomb Bay liner!
.close-up.
.LOL.
[just one reason we love the Stokke]
Tomorrow is a big day & I've got lots to do, so this is it from me tonight...hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
.xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Thx Mel...I'm so in love! LOL I think I hear a new liner calling...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!