Friday, August 20, 2010

Our day downtown...

Since the kids really enjoyed our first trip to the Jepson Center & Kara and Gavin had yet to scope it out, we gladly agreed to meet them for an afternoon downtown. Plus, it's a great place to escape the heat!
.3 Busy Bees. She looks like she's pointing but she's probably trying to rip something off the wall!
.lol.
.hard @ work.
Round 2 @ the Jepson Center and I still have NO idea how to play this game!?
The kids finally had enough and we were all getting alittle hungry, so we walked over to Loco's for a bite to eat. Oh and thanks to their fabulous service, we both now have $15 parking tickets. [there goes my Starbucks for the week]...so after feeding the meters, again...we strolled Broughton and ended up @ Leopolds! LOL
Nummy...
...and since I opted out on the ice cream, I treated myself to alittle Starbucks. Which now has this big chalk wall...which people in Savannah are apparently too creative for! There were a few other 'works of art' but, they had already been smudged & drawn over.
I completely forgot my camera, but the night ended w/hockey...for the first time in 6+ weeks! I have to admit it was a nice sabbatical...but Ryan was definitely ready to lace up his skates and get back out on the rink! Is it really Friday!? It certainly doesn't feel like it...but, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!