Saturday, May 08, 2010

Not 'Goodbye'...just a 'See ya later'!

Once again, we are kissing our Hero goodbye! It was a quick 2 weeks, packed with fun & snuggin' & memories that'll last us the next 6+ months...we all held it together very well, even managed a few smiles & laughs...though the mood was pretty somber!
I hate seeing him walk away...
So, in an attempt to lift our spirits...we swung by Target, picked up some sand toys & Starbucks...then headed out to Tybee Island!
I think it worked... Dolphins right off shore, feeding!
Keeping a watchful eye on them... Yoga!? OMG...the water is gonna get me! LOL...Kailee & I's attempt @ sand art! Well...tomorrow is Mother's Day...and I'm still behind on the bloggin'!
SO...
To my Mom, Stepmom & all my fabulous Mama friends:
I hope you all have a wonderful, well deserved day!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you all seeing him off breaks my lil heart! Can't wait for these six months to be over for you all!

    Thanks Fred!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!