Tuesday, May 04, 2010

A few 'family' pics...

Brooke came over for pizza the night before Fred headed back to Afghanistan. So we took the opportunity to have her snap a few pics...I probably shouldn't have waited till dusk to even think up this idea, since that's prime sand gnat time. But, I'm getting slow in my old age and the thoughts come when they come...! LOL But, even though we were being eaten alive...we managed to get a few good ones!
[cause 1 family pic is enough...lets goof off]
Oh boy...are we a handful... Awww...Daddy & the big loves! SO lucky to have her!!! She's working her way back to #1! .lol.
Some mushy ones...snuggin' my Hubby!
I love this guy!
...even MORE R&R pics to come...

1 comment:

  1. Look at that, I don't peek at your blog in like two days and you have like 5 new posts. I LOVE the family shot. I can't believe the two weeks have come and gone. :( I love the pic of you and the hubs, gorgeous couple :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!