Sunday, May 30, 2010

The best way to spend a Saturday

Saturday had some random weather! LOL We heard it was pouring off & on in one half the city, while it was nice & sunny [with bouts of overcast] in others. We were lucky enough to be on the nice sunny, breezy side...enjoying an afternoon in Forsyth, with a couple of our favorite locals...Chaila & Davis!
.My Girls..The Boys.Time to splash in the fountain...
He eats an apple......she goes for ice cream! LOL Onto the BIG playground!
I honestly can't think of a better way to spend 6 hours on a Saturday! I definitely needed the R&R and the wonderful 'Mommy talk'! ;] I can't wait to see what else the weekend has in store!
Oh...and this is random...
But, I'm still in awe that these came from the camera on my cell phone! I had no idea it could take such clear pics...it's better than some point & shoots! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!