Wednesday, May 26, 2010

...and the celebration continues...

Of course we've got to bring cupcakes to Ryan's class...unfortunately, I am all cupcake'd out and if I was gonna get stuck with leftovers, I certainly didn't want the big ones laying around [like they have for the LAST 2 WEEKS] So, I grabbed a couple boxes of the mini cupcakes...which I think are just too cute & the perfect size! Oh...and it was also 'Military' day at school, so Ryan is rockin' his Brawler tee-shirt and Daddy's beret...[he HAD to wear the beret!]
And then after school we met up with Brookie, who had a big surprise for Ry!

Where is it!? Here it is...and it's about as big as he is! LOL

He's completely abandoned the rest of his birthday presents & has been playing with this thing non stop since he got it. Even woke up first thing this morning to play with it before he had to get ready for school...lol Thanks Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!