Thursday, April 01, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays-EggStravaganza

Spring has sprung!
Even though the big loves are on vacation, that didn't stop me and Lambie from doing the usual! So after waking up way too early for Spring Break and taking Brookie to the airport, I heavily considered crawling back into bed...but instead, we loaded up and headed out to Oatland Island! It was another gorgeous Savannah day, even though the sand gnats were out in full force! LOL With Easter right around the corner, the theme for this week was Egg-stravaganza! So of course there was an egg hunt!
Yummy treat inside! SCORE! ...and since snakes lay eggs...!? lol
My girls strolling the marsh walk...
Ryan w/a too small walking stick!
She's such a dare devil...
...SEE!
Ryan was so excited to run into his buddies Max & Zoe!
They are just too cute!
Welp, I'm off to bed...though I'm not sure how I'll sleep...I can 'officially' say that I will see my hubby THIS month!!! Eeeeeeeeek...this is one excited Mama! I hope everyone had a fabulous hump day...nite nite!

1 comment:

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!