Friday, April 09, 2010

'Kicking off' soccer season!

It's no surprise that Kailee made the soccer team! Yet another sport she's never played, but seems to be a natural at! The kid never seizes to amaze me...but running seems to be a family trait. These kids, never sit still...check out Ry on the go!
We arrived alittle early, so the lovins went crazy running around the huge fields! ...ok, they mostly snacked and tried to escape the sand gnats! The 'escaping the gnats' part... Without further adieu...On to the action shots!
Kai really is #1...& I'm not just saying that cause I'm her Mom! ;] UGH...this went just wide of the net!
Here's alittle video...she's not doing anything but running...LOL And I'm still trying to figure out the manual focus, so bare with me!
Shuman 3 - 1 Southwest
So with their first game of the season a big W, Kailee got to pick where we went to dinner...I have to admit, I was SUPER stoked when she opted for Moe's. I have been craving a Joey! Mmm Mmm! Sissy, don't bug me...I'm eating!
Whelp, that's it for tonight! Ryan was too busy playing with his *new* Transformer to take pics! LOL Boys!? Anyways, Kailee's next game is Thursday. Definitely more pics and videos to come. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...we are off to Jacksonville with the Mc Gee's, bright and early in the am!
Ps:
...now where's my Mini-van!?
[Fred, I'm kidding...don't even think about it]

2 comments:

  1. Yay, we came to see if there were any soccer pixs! We even got a video, awesome! She looks soooo tall! We are lovin' the pixs!

    P.S. Cute page!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!