Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Downtown with Daddy...

With the big loves off to school...Fred & I decided to head downtown for lunch & shopping! We had planned on some delicious Vinnie Van Go-Go's...except they only open for lunch on the weekends...grrrrr! So, we strolled around for awhile and finally headed over to Vic's on the River. We haven't eaten there, since we first moved to Savannah. It's right on River St. aka touristy...not a place we'd usually opt for, but we were kinda in the mood for touristy, so it worked!
Steal her milk...you might loose your tongue! I dunno?! The kid LOVES her veggies...that's not even 'salad'!!!
It's the garnish on her plate of chicken fingers, she refused to eat...
...this worked out perfectly! We had just strolled into Gap & bought a few things...1 being a new swim suit for Lambie. So as we enjoyed the sun @ Ellis Sqr. she stared at the water! LOL She keeps a safe distance...
Until Daddy gets involved and coaxes her [unwillingly] into the water!
Luckily, Mommy is there to snug!
[if only you knew the reason for the quizzical look on my face]
Daddy's attempt to redeem himself...
...I don't know how...but a piece of candy, turned into a new Dora 'purse' FULL of goodies! That's the deal...buy a tin and fill it w/as much candy as you can fit! LOL Like we need anymore junk food around here!? Another gorgeous day in Savannah...I'm SO happy we have rain! It just started a little bit ago...finally, my car will be black again and our allergies will have some relief! Welp, I've got laundry to do...and I might just get a jump on packing! We are heading outa town early Friday am. I can't wait! The kids have no idea where we are going...I just love surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just stalk the blog!

Go ahead...Leave some love!